Monday, July 16, 2007

7-10-07 Surgery

Well after nine months of almost constant pain in Scott's right leg and under the advisement of numerous doctors we decided to get Scott the surgery he needed. We had one of the best doctors and hospitals in all of Oklahoma. Scott had a laminectomy and micro-discectomy on the right side of is L4 L5 disk. When they went in the doctor found some bone spurs and fractures so they had to take out more than was expected. The surgery was successful and Scott is on the road to recovery. If you want to see a picture of the scar click here, if you don't have a strong stomach I would not look.

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Hey, I can't look at the scar picture. I clicked on the link and nothing happened! I'm so glad you got the blog! Isn't it easy!

The Feitl Family said...

OK, it works now. Yes, this is easy.

Jon Ackerman said...

ok all I can say is that is gross...